Land’s Edge Foundation | Career Opportunities
The LEF is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people.
This is a primary focus of our care and decision making.
Job Location: Berry, NSW
Terms of Employment: 3 days a week or 24 hours over a week
Position Start Date: 11th February (negotiable)
About The Role
LEF requires an experienced bookkeeper to handle all accounting needs of the company – such as accounts payable and receivable, payroll, payment of bills, reconciling monthly, monitoring cash flow and preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working with the LEF accountant to prepare periodic reports as required will be necessary.
Berry based office, offering flexible working hours within standard business hours.
The LEF Bookkeeper needs to be well organised, flexible and self-motivating, have the ability to work with minimal supervision, exhibit professional skills and demonstrate continuous high attention to detail.
- Demonstrated prior experience as a bookkeeper
- Proficiency with Xero (or equivalent software) and Google Suite
- Knowledge of Receipt Bank an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to apply initiative and make decisions with a commitment to maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- High verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting deadlines and classify priorities
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised
- A casual and flexible office environment
- An established and highly reputable organisation
- Friendly and approachable colleagues
- A varied and interesting industry
Land’s Edge Foundation is committed to the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children and young people. This is a primary focus of our care and decision making.
If you are interested in this role and have what it takes to be part of our team, please email a cover letter and one-page CV addressing the role requirements to email@example.com. Please include contact details for at least two referees.
Applications close: Friday 25th January
Send us your details